LPSK to protect whistle blowers
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The newly founded Witness Protection Program Institute (LPSK) has begun talks with the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on reducing punishments for whistle blowers in corruption cases. "Witness protection includes, among others, identity protection, legal protection and penalty reductions," Abdul Haris Semendawai, head of the LPSK, said after meeting with KPK chief Antas...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator