LPSK to protect whistle blowers
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The newly founded Witness Protection Program Institute (LPSK) has begun talks with the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on reducing punishments for whistle blowers in corruption cases. "Witness protection includes, among others, identity protection, legal protection and penalty reductions," Abdul Haris Semendawai, head of the LPSK, said after meeting with KPK chief Antas...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi