Clean water pipe network extended to poorer areas
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Microcredit financing schemes and community-based pipe networks have been introduced into low-income areas nationally to increase people's accessibility to clean drinking water. Director for drinking water development at the Public Works Ministry, Sitti Bellafolijani, said Monday that currently most low-income families living in urban-slum areas had to pay up to 10 times the average price...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income