M. Ridwan Kamil: Creativity at heart of success
PREMIUM Returning from his two-week visit to London in 2006, where he accepted the International Young Design Entrepreneur of the Year (IYDEY) award, architect M. Ridwan Kamil brought home an unusual souvenir. Arriving back in his hometown of Bandung, Ridwan carried the results of research he found on how creative activity drives the economy of England's capital. "I saw a shift in eco...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law