Central Java wins governance award
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Central Java provincial administration has succeeded in improving its performance in terms of good and clean governance, becoming the best among 25 provinces assessed recently by the State Ministry for Administrative Reforms. According to the results released by the ministry here on Wednesday, Central Java topped the list, scoring 40.46 points out of a possible 100. West Sulawesi scored the low...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga