Short story: Blue
By Rain Chudori-Soerjoatmodjo
PREMIUM I forgot which summer it was, the divorce or the affair, but I had set my eyes on a pair of blue shoes that I had seen in a small store that had just opened in the U district; nanny had brought me there specifically to buy me new school shoes. My old ones were worn out and the soles were loose. Also, father thought those shoes were inadequate for a young lady of my age. The convers...
- Q&A: Is the e-ID mega-scandal the end for slick House Speaker Setya?
- Too old for the job? Stop age discrimination
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Plot to murder Ahok detected on Telegram: Official claims
- Indonesia disbands Islamic group Hizbut Tahrir
- Interpreters share best moments about their time with Jokowi
- Hizbut Tahrir to challenge disbandment by government
- ExxonMobil withdraws from Natuna Gas Consortium
- New policy package to boost investment: Minister
- Garuda Indonesia opens Jakarta-Banyuwangi route