Tax office gears up to phase out abhorred exit tax
The Jakarta Post
As the enforcement draws near of a new policy on the much-decried fiskal, or exit tax for travelers going overseas, the tax office says it will do its utmost to spare travelers any inconvenience.
On Tuesday, Darmin Nasution, the Finance Ministry’s director general of taxation, said his office had set up all the necessary systems at international ports and airports to support the new...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA