Tax office gears up to phase out abhorred exit tax
The Jakarta Post
As the enforcement draws near of a new policy on the much-decried fiskal, or exit tax for travelers going overseas, the tax office says it will do its utmost to spare travelers any inconvenience.
On Tuesday, Darmin Nasution, the Finance Ministry’s director general of taxation, said his office had set up all the necessary systems at international ports and airports to support the new...
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- In Chile, pope seeks forgiveness for sex abuse scandals
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Tencent leads $51 million investment in Canadian startup Wattpad
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract