Tax office gears up to phase out abhorred exit tax
The Jakarta Post
As the enforcement draws near of a new policy on the much-decried fiskal, or exit tax for travelers going overseas, the tax office says it will do its utmost to spare travelers any inconvenience.
On Tuesday, Darmin Nasution, the Finance Ministry’s director general of taxation, said his office had set up all the necessary systems at international ports and airports to support the new...
- Essential guide to remote travel in eastern Indonesia
- 100 'ojek' drivers gather at Central Jakarta apartment complex after alleged assault
- Big Bad Wolf 2018 to offer Mandarin books
- The skinny on McDonald’s Indonesia ‘nasi uduk’ set
- Woman dies at Soekarno-Hatta after arriving from Sydney
- Jakarta to open first two-pronged underpass to public
- Indonesians loyal despite Facebook data harvesting
- Indonesia calls for joint effort to tax Google, Facebook, Amazon
- Batik timeline to be showcased at 2018 Borobudur Masterpiece
- African nations are now more like Wakanda: Foreign Ministry