Tax office gears up to phase out abhorred exit tax
The Jakarta Post
As the enforcement draws near of a new policy on the much-decried fiskal, or exit tax for travelers going overseas, the tax office says it will do its utmost to spare travelers any inconvenience.
On Tuesday, Darmin Nasution, the Finance Ministry’s director general of taxation, said his office had set up all the necessary systems at international ports and airports to support the new...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world