Tax office gears up to phase out abhorred exit tax
The Jakarta Post
As the enforcement draws near of a new policy on the much-decried fiskal, or exit tax for travelers going overseas, the tax office says it will do its utmost to spare travelers any inconvenience.
On Tuesday, Darmin Nasution, the Finance Ministry’s director general of taxation, said his office had set up all the necessary systems at international ports and airports to support the new...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor