Bahana: Well-shielded from external volatility with Java taking the lead
PREMIUM Indonesia's gross domestic product (GDP) composition remains largely dependent on domestic consumption. Net exports account for around 10 percent of GDP while private plus government consumption accounts for close to 65 percent. Against a backdrop of global economic slowdown, this provides safety for investors. It is worth pointing out that throughout 2008 thus far, Indonesia's GDP...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open
- Danilo completes Man City move
- North Central Timor to make Crossborder Road Race an annual event