Bahana: Well-shielded from external volatility with Java taking the lead
PREMIUM Indonesia's gross domestic product (GDP) composition remains largely dependent on domestic consumption. Net exports account for around 10 percent of GDP while private plus government consumption accounts for close to 65 percent. Against a backdrop of global economic slowdown, this provides safety for investors. It is worth pointing out that throughout 2008 thus far, Indonesia's GDP...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga