Bahana: Well-shielded from external volatility with Java taking the lead
PREMIUM Indonesia's gross domestic product (GDP) composition remains largely dependent on domestic consumption. Net exports account for around 10 percent of GDP while private plus government consumption accounts for close to 65 percent. Against a backdrop of global economic slowdown, this provides safety for investors. It is worth pointing out that throughout 2008 thus far, Indonesia's GDP...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval