Businesses slam govt's high export growth claim
Mustaqim Adamrah and Desy Nurhayati,
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM Businesses strongly criticized the government's upbeat forecast of 8 percent growth in non oil and gas exports for 2009 as "unrealistic", arguing that exports of non oil and gas commodities will instead drop steeply. The Indonesian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Kadin), the Indonesian Employers Association (Apindo) and other business groupings slammed the government target a...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers