Businesses slam govt's high export growth claim
Mustaqim Adamrah and Desy Nurhayati,
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM Businesses strongly criticized the government's upbeat forecast of 8 percent growth in non oil and gas exports for 2009 as "unrealistic", arguing that exports of non oil and gas commodities will instead drop steeply. The Indonesian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Kadin), the Indonesian Employers Association (Apindo) and other business groupings slammed the government target a...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities