WIKA signs contract to build Rp 225 billion dam in Batam
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State construction firm PT Wijaya Karya (WIKA) has signed a contract to build a large dam in Batam worth Rp 225 billion (around US$21 million). "We signed the contract Wednesday," finance director of the publicly listed company, Ganda Kusuma, said at the office of the State Ministry for State Enterprises in Jakarta Thursday. The dam, dubbed as the Tembesi Dam, is projecte...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights