WIKA signs contract to build Rp 225 billion dam in Batam
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State construction firm PT Wijaya Karya (WIKA) has signed a contract to build a large dam in Batam worth Rp 225 billion (around US$21 million). "We signed the contract Wednesday," finance director of the publicly listed company, Ganda Kusuma, said at the office of the State Ministry for State Enterprises in Jakarta Thursday. The dam, dubbed as the Tembesi Dam, is projecte...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move