Sindhunata: Finding his peace
Tarko Sudiarno, THE JAKARTA POST, BATU, EAST JAVA
PREMIUM "After two weeks at the seminary, I knew I didn't like it. I couldn't stand all the regulations. I wanted to be as free as I was before," he recalled. He then asked permission to leave from Father Verbeek O Carm, who at the time was the school's dean, and headed home to Batu, where he wished to attend a Catholic senior high school. But questions from his brother Dwianto Setyawan made him c...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018