Sindhunata: Finding his peace
Tarko Sudiarno, THE JAKARTA POST, BATU, EAST JAVA
PREMIUM "After two weeks at the seminary, I knew I didn't like it. I couldn't stand all the regulations. I wanted to be as free as I was before," he recalled. He then asked permission to leave from Father Verbeek O Carm, who at the time was the school's dean, and headed home to Batu, where he wished to attend a Catholic senior high school. But questions from his brother Dwianto Setyawan made him c...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law