Moroccan ambassador says democracy in RI will endure
Veeramalla Anjaiah and David Stone-Resneck,
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM Moroccan Ambassador to Indonesia Abderrahmane Drissi Alami, who has served as a true friend to Indonesia and played a significant role in increasing trade volume and improving bilateral relations, will return to his home country shortly having completed his tenure. "Moroccans do not need any visas to visit Indonesia and vice versa for Indonesians. This is an example of our good relationship,"...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law