Retail state sukuk offer investors a decent return
PREMIUM The government is selling the first retail state sukuk series SR001, which carries a 12 percent coupon and will have a maturity of 3 years. The offering period is from Jan. 30 to Feb. 20. The issuance of the sukuk is an endeavor by the government to diversify the sources of state budget financing. The financing for the state budget is provided by issuing government securities. These comprise...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security