Traumatized House pushes aside graft court bill
The Jakarta Post
Members of the House of Representatives remain traumatized over recent uncompromising rulings by the Corruption Court, says a legislator.
All legislators tried for corruption by the court have been convicted and sentenced to lengthy jail terms, creating fear among other legislators that they could be next.
The fear has led them to deliberately delay the passage of the corruption ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income