Traumatized House pushes aside graft court bill
The Jakarta Post
Members of the House of Representatives remain traumatized over recent uncompromising rulings by the Corruption Court, says a legislator.
All legislators tried for corruption by the court have been convicted and sentenced to lengthy jail terms, creating fear among other legislators that they could be next.
The fear has led them to deliberately delay the passage of the corruption ...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- BTN, Generali introduce insurance product for mortgage customers