Shop till you log off: Online shopping addiction takes hold
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM JP/J. Adiguna You are after a “shop-till-you-drop” experience, but all you get is hours trapped in thick traffic and fatigue from queuing and walking around the malls. Savvy shopaholics are finding a solution by just staying home and shopping online. Many “virtual malls” offer much the same as what you might find outside, but accessible from the comfort of your home, wit...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law