Shop till you log off: Online shopping addiction takes hold
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM JP/J. Adiguna You are after a “shop-till-you-drop” experience, but all you get is hours trapped in thick traffic and fatigue from queuing and walking around the malls. Savvy shopaholics are finding a solution by just staying home and shopping online. Many “virtual malls” offer much the same as what you might find outside, but accessible from the comfort of your home, wit...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...