Batik Fractals preserving and creating batik patterns
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM As Indonesia’s traditional icon, batik has shied away from embracing technology for hundreds of years. This has resulted in a slow pace of development of batik, as most craftsmen create batik based on traditional designs. But batik manufacturing is getting a modern touch through the use of fractal equations and a new technology jointly invented by Muhammad Lukman, Nancy Margried Pa...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi