Revised 2009 budget adds on stimulus
THE JAKARTA POST
The revised 2009 state budget is likely to be endorsed this week, providing the latest economic ammunition to cope with the global economic downturn.
The government plans Monday to incorporate in its already submitted revision to the 2009 state budget the newly drafted article 23, said Suharso Monoarfa, the House of Representatives’ budget committee vice chair, on Sunday.
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s working visit budget skyrockets