Revised 2009 budget adds on stimulus
THE JAKARTA POST
The revised 2009 state budget is likely to be endorsed this week, providing the latest economic ammunition to cope with the global economic downturn.
The government plans Monday to incorporate in its already submitted revision to the 2009 state budget the newly drafted article 23, said Suharso Monoarfa, the House of Representatives’ budget committee vice chair, on Sunday.
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- BTN, Generali introduce insurance product for mortgage customers