Revised 2009 budget adds on stimulus
THE JAKARTA POST
The revised 2009 state budget is likely to be endorsed this week, providing the latest economic ammunition to cope with the global economic downturn.
The government plans Monday to incorporate in its already submitted revision to the 2009 state budget the newly drafted article 23, said Suharso Monoarfa, the House of Representatives’ budget committee vice chair, on Sunday.
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Manulife aims to attract middle-upper class clients with new insurance product