Consumer sentiment remains strong but jobs need protection
PREMIUM Last week's update reported the relative calm in Indonesia's fast moving consumer goods industries. The basket of five "essentials" reflecting all-weather products are still faring well, though there is strong evidence of downtrading in some categories, influenced by the overall rising cost of everyday shopping. The news for the consumer durables market is similarly stab...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018