Consumer sentiment remains strong but jobs need protection
PREMIUM Last week's update reported the relative calm in Indonesia's fast moving consumer goods industries. The basket of five "essentials" reflecting all-weather products are still faring well, though there is strong evidence of downtrading in some categories, influenced by the overall rising cost of everyday shopping. The news for the consumer durables market is similarly stab...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint