Chevron to decide big investment in 2011
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM US-based energy giant Chevron Corp. may come up with the final investment decision to develop Indonesia's first deep-water gas project off East Kalimantan as early as 2011. Meanwhile the government hints that this expensive project may get privileged exemption from the regulation which requires all producers to sell at least 25 percent of gas produced on the domerstic market. Chevr...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights