Chevron to decide big investment in 2011
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM US-based energy giant Chevron Corp. may come up with the final investment decision to develop Indonesia's first deep-water gas project off East Kalimantan as early as 2011. Meanwhile the government hints that this expensive project may get privileged exemption from the regulation which requires all producers to sell at least 25 percent of gas produced on the domerstic market. Chevr...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance