Chevron to decide big investment in 2011
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM US-based energy giant Chevron Corp. may come up with the final investment decision to develop Indonesia's first deep-water gas project off East Kalimantan as early as 2011. Meanwhile the government hints that this expensive project may get privileged exemption from the regulation which requires all producers to sell at least 25 percent of gas produced on the domerstic market. Chevr...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday