Chevron to decide big investment in 2011
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM US-based energy giant Chevron Corp. may come up with the final investment decision to develop Indonesia's first deep-water gas project off East Kalimantan as early as 2011. Meanwhile the government hints that this expensive project may get privileged exemption from the regulation which requires all producers to sell at least 25 percent of gas produced on the domerstic market. Chevr...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police