Five oil, gas firms owe $113 million to the state
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Five oil and gas firms, including US energy giant ExxonMobil and Kangean Energy Indonesia, owe the state US$113 million in unpaid income tax bills, according to a document. The document was a paper presented in a meeting between Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati and a House of Representatives’ committee on Thursday. The document said the figures were based on an audit done ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018