Govt to regulate minimum coal selling prices
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM To complement the recent enactment of the new mining law, the government is preparing to introduce a coal pricing index which will set the minimum selling prices required for producers. Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry Purnomo Yusgiantoro said Tuesday that a government team was working out how to formulate the index which will be used as the coal prices benchmark. "With ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga