Govt to regulate minimum coal selling prices
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM To complement the recent enactment of the new mining law, the government is preparing to introduce a coal pricing index which will set the minimum selling prices required for producers. Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry Purnomo Yusgiantoro said Tuesday that a government team was working out how to formulate the index which will be used as the coal prices benchmark. "With ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?