Govt to regulate minimum coal selling prices
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM To complement the recent enactment of the new mining law, the government is preparing to introduce a coal pricing index which will set the minimum selling prices required for producers. Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry Purnomo Yusgiantoro said Tuesday that a government team was working out how to formulate the index which will be used as the coal prices benchmark. "With ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights