Gita Gutawa: Enjoying a teen hood, a starlet life
The Jakarta Post
In the eyes of many, Gita Gutawa is sweet like cotton candy and warm like a kiss.
But nobody knows how she looks like when dealing with some bitter and cold days of her starlet life.
Going to 16, Gita is still working hard to convince people that her sudden popularity goes beyond her father’s name, Erwin Gutawa, a noted music composer and conductor.
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Indonesia seeks more investment from Singapore
- Government invites firms to join Natuna Gas Consortium
- Man steals Transjakarta bus after ‘hearing voices’
- ‘Kamisan’ protest continues to be met with silence
- Indofood CBP records positive profit trend in first half
- Jakarta allocates Rp 9 billion for councilors’ pay rise
- ‘Patimban-T. Priok could compete with Singapore port’
- What you’re doing wrong when you eat a bowl of ramen
- One haj flight moved to Soekarno-Hatta from Halim Perdanakusuma Airport