Gita Gutawa: Enjoying a teen hood, a starlet life
The Jakarta Post
In the eyes of many, Gita Gutawa is sweet like cotton candy and warm like a kiss.
But nobody knows how she looks like when dealing with some bitter and cold days of her starlet life.
Going to 16, Gita is still working hard to convince people that her sudden popularity goes beyond her father’s name, Erwin Gutawa, a noted music composer and conductor.
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- 'What do they need doping for?' Shock at curling drugs case
- Marines drink cobra blood in US-Thai war drills
- Police beef up security to protect clerics, houses of worship following attacks
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’
- Study links acne with increased risk of depression