Farah Quinn: A high passion for cooking
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Cooking has been Farah Fauzan Quinn's passion since she was in the first grade. She would join her mother in cooking classes and mixed eggs with flour. She started with making watermelon-shaped jelly cakes. She pursued her passion when she went to the United States for a homestay program at the age of 16. At first, she had culture shock because the high school system is different from th...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move