Farah Quinn: A high passion for cooking
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Cooking has been Farah Fauzan Quinn's passion since she was in the first grade. She would join her mother in cooking classes and mixed eggs with flour. She started with making watermelon-shaped jelly cakes. She pursued her passion when she went to the United States for a homestay program at the age of 16. At first, she had culture shock because the high school system is different from th...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Japan's Akita dogs melt foreign hearts