Abandoned geothermal project in Patuha hots up
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government will resume development of a previously abandoned geothermal power plant at Patuha in Bandung, West Java. “This project must continue as it’s been abandoned for nearly 12 years and the government has paid around US$400 million to the US,” vice president Jusuf Kalla said after a meeting at the plant on Tuesday. The meeting was attended by state oil and gas company...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights