ICRC closing its offices in Papua and Aceh
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) said it was closing its offices in Papua and Aceh while at the same time negotiating new work arrangements, in response to the Indonesian government objecting to the organization's presence in the two provinces. Spokesperson for ICRC Layla Berlemont Shtewi said Friday the ICRC had started closing down its offices around two weeks ago, ex...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me