ICRC closing its offices in Papua and Aceh
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) said it was closing its offices in Papua and Aceh while at the same time negotiating new work arrangements, in response to the Indonesian government objecting to the organization's presence in the two provinces. Spokesperson for ICRC Layla Berlemont Shtewi said Friday the ICRC had started closing down its offices around two weeks ago, ex...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan