ICRC closing its offices in Papua and Aceh
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) said it was closing its offices in Papua and Aceh while at the same time negotiating new work arrangements, in response to the Indonesian government objecting to the organization's presence in the two provinces. Spokesperson for ICRC Layla Berlemont Shtewi said Friday the ICRC had started closing down its offices around two weeks ago, ex...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey