Asia-Pacific NGOs sue ADB through people's `tribunal'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Asia-Pacific NGOs are holding a two-day mock tribunal, with expert witnesses on debt, water, agriculture, gender, indigenous people and the environment to reveal the Asian Development Bank's "sins" through its loan program. Organizers said the main idea of the tribunal - organized outside the venue of the ADB's annual meeting - is to prove through testimony and documentary evide...
- RI offers retail sukuk with 5.9 percent annual yield
- All the wild horses are extinct: Study
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Maudy Ayunda's journey of self-discovery
- UN Security Council to vote on Syria ceasefire
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Short circuit causes fire in Depok
- Taiwan to ban disposable plastic items by 2030
- Lesson from women and revolution in Iran
- Record tourist arrivals in Paris in 2017