Asia-Pacific NGOs sue ADB through people's `tribunal'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Asia-Pacific NGOs are holding a two-day mock tribunal, with expert witnesses on debt, water, agriculture, gender, indigenous people and the environment to reveal the Asian Development Bank's "sins" through its loan program. Organizers said the main idea of the tribunal - organized outside the venue of the ADB's annual meeting - is to prove through testimony and documentary evide...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter