Asia-Pacific NGOs sue ADB through people's `tribunal'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Asia-Pacific NGOs are holding a two-day mock tribunal, with expert witnesses on debt, water, agriculture, gender, indigenous people and the environment to reveal the Asian Development Bank's "sins" through its loan program. Organizers said the main idea of the tribunal - organized outside the venue of the ADB's annual meeting - is to prove through testimony and documentary evide...
- Konami shares drop after ending soccer partnership with UEFA
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Police arrest suspected gold illegal miner in Jambi
- Bali cattle national asset that needs to be preserved
- The best (and worst) wines of the 2017 vintage from Bordeaux
- Nigerian-Indonesian couple arrested for alleged Facebook fraud
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Spring breeze hits the runway
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- US ban on sales to ZTE triggers patriotic rhetoric in China