Asia-Pacific NGOs sue ADB through people's `tribunal'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Asia-Pacific NGOs are holding a two-day mock tribunal, with expert witnesses on debt, water, agriculture, gender, indigenous people and the environment to reveal the Asian Development Bank's "sins" through its loan program. Organizers said the main idea of the tribunal - organized outside the venue of the ADB's annual meeting - is to prove through testimony and documentary evide...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Railway director general removed from office
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film