Dewi Sandra: Standing on solid ground
The Jakarta Post
Life gives us a thousand reasons to cry, but a million reasons to smile, singer Dewi Sandra Killick believes.
When marriage troubles took away her smile, pulled her down and pushed her around, Dewi wept, but before long she realized that God would never let her sink.
“I went through it all. Once, I cried so hard my eyes were swollen,” Dew...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting