Cepu delay losses to RI could be up to $150m
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Production delays in the huge Cepu oil and gas block may have caused up to US$150 million in potential state revenue losses, upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas told lawmakers Thursday. The figure for potential losses in state revenues is calculated based on the government's share of the initial production target of 20,000 barrel oil per day (bopd), given the assumption of a crude oil pric...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media