Cepu delay losses to RI could be up to $150m
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Production delays in the huge Cepu oil and gas block may have caused up to US$150 million in potential state revenue losses, upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas told lawmakers Thursday. The figure for potential losses in state revenues is calculated based on the government's share of the initial production target of 20,000 barrel oil per day (bopd), given the assumption of a crude oil pric...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint