Cepu delay losses to RI could be up to $150m
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Production delays in the huge Cepu oil and gas block may have caused up to US$150 million in potential state revenue losses, upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas told lawmakers Thursday. The figure for potential losses in state revenues is calculated based on the government's share of the initial production target of 20,000 barrel oil per day (bopd), given the assumption of a crude oil pric...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000