Sharia banks told to diversify
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sharia banks should diversify their services away from mostly SMEs and start to progressively cater for corporations as well, to speed up growth. "Sharia banks should also tailor services to catering for the needs of local corporations. Otherwise, the target of reaching 5 percent of *volume of* the banking industry in two years cannot be reached," Muliaman D. Hadad, deputy governor of Bank I...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations