Sharia banks told to diversify
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sharia banks should diversify their services away from mostly SMEs and start to progressively cater for corporations as well, to speed up growth. "Sharia banks should also tailor services to catering for the needs of local corporations. Otherwise, the target of reaching 5 percent of *volume of* the banking industry in two years cannot be reached," Muliaman D. Hadad, deputy governor of Bank I...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Ratu Atut gets 5.5 years for another graft conviction