Sharia banks told to diversify
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sharia banks should diversify their services away from mostly SMEs and start to progressively cater for corporations as well, to speed up growth. "Sharia banks should also tailor services to catering for the needs of local corporations. Otherwise, the target of reaching 5 percent of *volume of* the banking industry in two years cannot be reached," Muliaman D. Hadad, deputy governor of Bank I...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting