Sharia banks told to diversify
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sharia banks should diversify their services away from mostly SMEs and start to progressively cater for corporations as well, to speed up growth. "Sharia banks should also tailor services to catering for the needs of local corporations. Otherwise, the target of reaching 5 percent of *volume of* the banking industry in two years cannot be reached," Muliaman D. Hadad, deputy governor of Bank I...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint