Kitsch food court at the northern tip of Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Old cracker jars and bicycles give a kitschy touch to every corner of the food court. JP/P.J. Leo Kelapa Gading, situated at the northern tip of the city, has grown into a haven for Jakarta culinary lovers, as everything is on offer to anyone in the area. New restaurants and cafes offering specialties are sprouting like mushrooms in the rainy season. One of them is the Eat and Eat ...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi