Kitsch food court at the northern tip of Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Old cracker jars and bicycles give a kitschy touch to every corner of the food court. JP/P.J. Leo Kelapa Gading, situated at the northern tip of the city, has grown into a haven for Jakarta culinary lovers, as everything is on offer to anyone in the area. New restaurants and cafes offering specialties are sprouting like mushrooms in the rainy season. One of them is the Eat and Eat ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...