Lifting the veil on headscarves
Anissa S. Febrina
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Heading out in style: Headscarves are available in a range of styles, as more women choose to embrace the garment, but ditch the conservative look. JP/J. ADIGUNA There's the Gelombang Cinta (love wave) style, the Rianti Cartwright type, the Teh Ninih variety and the Paris Square trend. We're not talking about mundane fashion trends here. This is religious fashion. This is about how ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats