Lifting the veil on headscarves
Anissa S. Febrina
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Heading out in style: Headscarves are available in a range of styles, as more women choose to embrace the garment, but ditch the conservative look. JP/J. ADIGUNA There's the Gelombang Cinta (love wave) style, the Rianti Cartwright type, the Teh Ninih variety and the Paris Square trend. We're not talking about mundane fashion trends here. This is religious fashion. This is about how ...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad