Tanjung Perak Seaport tests ISPS-Code compliance
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The situation at the Surabaya Container Terminal (TPS) of the Tanjung Perak Seaport quickly turned frantic when a receptionist received a bomb threat from an unidentified caller. After coordinating with the security guards, the police then combed the area. The bomb was believed to be in a parking lot of the con-tainer terminal. A Gegana bomb disposal officer, clad in an anti-explos...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018