Tanjung Perak Seaport tests ISPS-Code compliance
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The situation at the Surabaya Container Terminal (TPS) of the Tanjung Perak Seaport quickly turned frantic when a receptionist received a bomb threat from an unidentified caller. After coordinating with the security guards, the police then combed the area. The bomb was believed to be in a parking lot of the con-tainer terminal. A Gegana bomb disposal officer, clad in an anti-explos...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income