ADB, IDB setting up Islamic fund to finance infrastructure
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM To speed up the development of infrastructure projects, highly needed in Asian countries, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) have agreed to set up Asia's first major multi-country Islamic infrastructure fund. The Islamic infrastructure fund is expected to reach US$500 million, and will contribute sharia-compliant equity investments in 12 Asian countrie...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint