Sherry J. Mou, Feminism: are men needed?
Agustinus B. da Costa and Alvina Azaria
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sherry J. Mou, a Chinese woman, is an associate professor of Asian Studies at DePauw University in the United States. Mou recently flew from Indiana to Jakarta to speak at a public lecture at the University of Indonesia's Humanities School on May 25. Mou examines the role and development of women in Chinese society and literature, specifically focusing on Confucianism. She spoke to The ...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Driver named suspect after death of toddler in East Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Thousands of online ‘ojek’ drivers stage rally, demand better pay, partnerships