Sherry J. Mou, Feminism: are men needed?
Agustinus B. da Costa and Alvina Azaria
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sherry J. Mou, a Chinese woman, is an associate professor of Asian Studies at DePauw University in the United States. Mou recently flew from Indiana to Jakarta to speak at a public lecture at the University of Indonesia's Humanities School on May 25. Mou examines the role and development of women in Chinese society and literature, specifically focusing on Confucianism. She spoke to The ...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- BTN, Generali introduce insurance product for mortgage customers