Sherry J. Mou, Feminism: are men needed?
Agustinus B. da Costa and Alvina Azaria
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sherry J. Mou, a Chinese woman, is an associate professor of Asian Studies at DePauw University in the United States. Mou recently flew from Indiana to Jakarta to speak at a public lecture at the University of Indonesia's Humanities School on May 25. Mou examines the role and development of women in Chinese society and literature, specifically focusing on Confucianism. She spoke to The ...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s working visit budget skyrockets