Sherry J. Mou, Feminism: are men needed?
Agustinus B. da Costa and Alvina Azaria
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sherry J. Mou, a Chinese woman, is an associate professor of Asian Studies at DePauw University in the United States. Mou recently flew from Indiana to Jakarta to speak at a public lecture at the University of Indonesia's Humanities School on May 25. Mou examines the role and development of women in Chinese society and literature, specifically focusing on Confucianism. She spoke to The ...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Telstra establishes new cyber security center
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind