Sherry J. Mou, Feminism: are men needed?
Agustinus B. da Costa and Alvina Azaria
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sherry J. Mou, a Chinese woman, is an associate professor of Asian Studies at DePauw University in the United States. Mou recently flew from Indiana to Jakarta to speak at a public lecture at the University of Indonesia's Humanities School on May 25. Mou examines the role and development of women in Chinese society and literature, specifically focusing on Confucianism. She spoke to The ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income