Happy Salma encourages literacy
The Jakarta Post
(JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)
JAKARTA: Actress and writer Happy Salma believes that children should be encouraged to read as soon as possible.
Reading habits developed from an early age, she said, can enrich the imagination and sharpen the ability to examine social issues, which can help children in real life situations.
“Although literature might have a very distant setting of...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint