Happy Salma encourages literacy
The Jakarta Post
(JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)
JAKARTA: Actress and writer Happy Salma believes that children should be encouraged to read as soon as possible.
Reading habits developed from an early age, she said, can enrich the imagination and sharpen the ability to examine social issues, which can help children in real life situations.
“Although literature might have a very distant setting of...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition