Women spreading awareness of cervical cancer
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Women supported by the Indonesian Cancer Foundation are pushing for more cervical cancer awareness campaigns. Speaking at a campaign event Saturday, head of the foundation's education division, Sumaryati Arjoso, said that cervical cancer killed the most number of women in Indonesia and other developing nations than any other cancer. Meanwhile, Laila Nuranna, head of the oncology gy...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt