Women spreading awareness of cervical cancer
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Women supported by the Indonesian Cancer Foundation are pushing for more cervical cancer awareness campaigns. Speaking at a campaign event Saturday, head of the foundation's education division, Sumaryati Arjoso, said that cervical cancer killed the most number of women in Indonesia and other developing nations than any other cancer. Meanwhile, Laila Nuranna, head of the oncology gy...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- China gives airlines extension on one-nation rule for Taiwan
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- China to host Iranian president amid nuclear deal doubt