Women spreading awareness of cervical cancer
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Women supported by the Indonesian Cancer Foundation are pushing for more cervical cancer awareness campaigns. Speaking at a campaign event Saturday, head of the foundation's education division, Sumaryati Arjoso, said that cervical cancer killed the most number of women in Indonesia and other developing nations than any other cancer. Meanwhile, Laila Nuranna, head of the oncology gy...
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Myanmar makes record drug bust with 30 million meth pills
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Health certificate to be compulsory for couples getting married
- Bali welcomes more South Korean tourists in 2017
- BMW ranks first, Subaru rated worst in electric vehicle survey
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March