Another Indonesian maid allegedly abused in Malaysia
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Following recent declarations by the government to stop sending domestic helpers to Malaysia, yet another Indonesian maid has claimed that she was abused by her Malaysian employer. Modesta Rangga, 26, from West Sumba, East Nusa Tenggara, told the Indonesian Embassy on Friday that she had been abused almost daily since she began working in Kampung Ampang Baru almost two years ago. She cla...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income