Another Indonesian maid allegedly abused in Malaysia
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Following recent declarations by the government to stop sending domestic helpers to Malaysia, yet another Indonesian maid has claimed that she was abused by her Malaysian employer. Modesta Rangga, 26, from West Sumba, East Nusa Tenggara, told the Indonesian Embassy on Friday that she had been abused almost daily since she began working in Kampung Ampang Baru almost two years ago. She cla...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval