Another Indonesian maid allegedly abused in Malaysia
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Following recent declarations by the government to stop sending domestic helpers to Malaysia, yet another Indonesian maid has claimed that she was abused by her Malaysian employer. Modesta Rangga, 26, from West Sumba, East Nusa Tenggara, told the Indonesian Embassy on Friday that she had been abused almost daily since she began working in Kampung Ampang Baru almost two years ago. She cla...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018