Rows of `kerak telor' at fair
PREMIUM Vendors of the Betawi omelette or kerak telor are easily the most ubiquitous participants at the Jakarta Fair in Kemayoran, Central Jakarta, scattered as they are throughout the exhibition area. Kerak telor has also become a must-have menu item for visitors at the monthlong annual event, having become a rarity on usual days. Kerak telor is made from eggs and sticky rice, cooked in a pan ...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law