Hope Sandoval resurfaces; Tika releases new album
Paul F. Agusta
Dear Groundlings, welcome to yet another edition of the spiffy music column we all know and adore. As always, I'd like to thank you for all the notes you've sent me, please keep them coming. This week's Reverb has got some news so good that I'm still jumping up and down giddy like a schoolgirl at a Jonas Brothers concert.
So let's get giggly!
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- UN Security Council to vote on Syria ceasefire
- Record tourist arrivals in Paris in 2017
- China's European fashion habit moves to the boardroom
- Four ex-Deutsche Bank traders evade UK Euribor-rigging charges
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus