Watching children's health when diarrhea, dehydration occur
PREMIUM Have you ever wondered what a large pinch of salt, a fistful of sugar and a jug of clean water can do for you? Some of you might guess it right - especially intrepid travelers -but many would not have the slightest idea that this is the simplest recipe for an oral dehydration solution - a recipe that could save the life of a child with diarrhea. In a 2006 survey conducted by the Rotaviru...
- Not thieves, but wife, cleared funds out of customer account, says BRI
- Philippines tells UN it will quit ICC
- Indonesia wants Australia as full ASEAN member
- Will internet access in Bali be turned off at Nyepi?
- Lion Air, BRI promise affordable tickets to ‘New Balis’
- Katy Perry to bring 50 tons of cargo to Jakarta
- Stan Lee cancels appearance at ComicCon Asia 2018
- GBK stadium to go dark for Earth Hour
- Japan's isolated older 'hikikomori' shun society for years
- Cathay Pacific to fly nonstop from Hong Kong to Cape Town