Welcome back, `Olenka'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM What inspires one to write, especially if the end product is a masterpiece that is to be talked about for decades to come? "It was a woman," Budi Darma, author of award-winning novel, Olenka, said. "I opened the door to my room in Bloomington, and there she was." And so, the mere sight of that woman, coupled with the abundance of idle time during his student days in the United States, pr...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...