The success of the Operation Rah-e-Rast
Ahmad Rashid Malik
PREMIUM By mid May 2009, Pakistan army had launched a military action in the Malakand Division in the North West Frontier Province (NWFP) of Pakistan to hunt down militants and to eliminate their network in order to weed out the menace of terrorism prevailing inside the country for quite some time. Within 60 days, Pakistan army has not only gunned down a number of notorious miscreants, it has also c...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Nine expelled bullies to undergo rehabilitation