The success of the Operation Rah-e-Rast
Ahmad Rashid Malik
PREMIUM By mid May 2009, Pakistan army had launched a military action in the Malakand Division in the North West Frontier Province (NWFP) of Pakistan to hunt down militants and to eliminate their network in order to weed out the menace of terrorism prevailing inside the country for quite some time. Within 60 days, Pakistan army has not only gunned down a number of notorious miscreants, it has also c...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?