Governor's plane goes off course due to lack of radars
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A small plane carrying Riau Islands Governor Ismeth Abdullah had to circle for two hours after going off-course into a neighboring province before eventually landing safely, officials said Tuesday. The incident was blamed on the plane's faulty navigational system and a lack of flight navigation facilities at Hang Nadim International Airport in Batam, Riau Islands. Airport flight safety t...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages