Governor's plane goes off course due to lack of radars
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A small plane carrying Riau Islands Governor Ismeth Abdullah had to circle for two hours after going off-course into a neighboring province before eventually landing safely, officials said Tuesday. The incident was blamed on the plane's faulty navigational system and a lack of flight navigation facilities at Hang Nadim International Airport in Batam, Riau Islands. Airport flight safety t...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018