Tax refund for overseas tourists planned to boost tourism
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia plans to introduce a "tax refund" scheme for foreign tourists shopping here as early as next year, as stipulated under the amendment of the existing law on value-added tax and luxury tax, the House of Representatives says. The government and House have agreed to approve the tax refund scheme in a bid to attract more tourists to come shopping here, which would eventually help increas...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi