Apologies to `Kata Maaf Terakhir'
PREMIUM Is it worth the effort to release a film in Indonesia during the Ramadan holy month? For a long time, Ramadan has been considered not the best time for filmmakers to release new movies. Cinemas see attendance rates drop drastically during Ramadan, especially during its first week, before a sudden resurgence during the post-fasting Lebaran period one month later. While the situation has i...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- BTN, Generali introduce insurance product for mortgage customers