Apologies to `Kata Maaf Terakhir'
PREMIUM Is it worth the effort to release a film in Indonesia during the Ramadan holy month? For a long time, Ramadan has been considered not the best time for filmmakers to release new movies. Cinemas see attendance rates drop drastically during Ramadan, especially during its first week, before a sudden resurgence during the post-fasting Lebaran period one month later. While the situation has i...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's