Aftershock and aid follow earthquake
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Whose cap?: A school cap lies on the remains of a landslide caused by an earthquake in Cianjur, West Java on Thursday. The 7.3-magnitude earthquake killed at least 57 people and damaged thousands of houses. JP/J. AdigunaThe 7.3-magnitude quake that struck West Java on Wednesday has killed at least 57 people and injured hundreds more as of Thursday afternoon, with government agencies warning of aft...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law