India and Indonesia meet at Sangam House
Melissa Umbro Teetzel
The real thing: Chicken tandoori, chicken marinated with yogurt and spices for six hours in a traditional tandoor oven, is served with raita and mint sauce and masala dosai — dal and rice pancake stuffed with potato curry and served with coconut chutney and sambar.Across the open-air courtyard, a swing hangs at the edge of the garden where pandan leaf and lemongrass grow.
In the distanc...
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- In Chile, pope seeks forgiveness for sex abuse scandals
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Tencent leads $51 million investment in Canadian startup Wattpad
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract