India and Indonesia meet at Sangam House
Melissa Umbro Teetzel
The real thing: Chicken tandoori, chicken marinated with yogurt and spices for six hours in a traditional tandoor oven, is served with raita and mint sauce and masala dosai — dal and rice pancake stuffed with potato curry and served with coconut chutney and sambar.Across the open-air courtyard, a swing hangs at the edge of the garden where pandan leaf and lemongrass grow.
In the distanc...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary