India and Indonesia meet at Sangam House
Melissa Umbro Teetzel
The real thing: Chicken tandoori, chicken marinated with yogurt and spices for six hours in a traditional tandoor oven, is served with raita and mint sauce and masala dosai — dal and rice pancake stuffed with potato curry and served with coconut chutney and sambar.Across the open-air courtyard, a swing hangs at the edge of the garden where pandan leaf and lemongrass grow.
In the distanc...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased