Better effort for next city plan,a please: Experts
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Amid the Jakarta City Council's efforts to draft a city spatial plan for the 2010 - 2030 period, experts have warned the city administration to apply stricter environmental regulations to developers. Iwan Ismaun, a professor of landscape architecture at Trisakti University, said the city administration had failed to improve the environmental conditions of the city, citing a lack of knowledge ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights