Revisiting globalization of English
PREMIUM When Indonesians start to learn English they will face two canonical forms of English: American English or British English. Although Australian English exists, the trend is more influenced by English on television or other media dominantly of American or British language and culture. English courses with the platform of American and British English in Indonesia once mushroomed and became a c...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week