Letter: Respect among road users
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM I am very disappointed with the article "Four wheels good, two wheels bad with Jakarta road rage?" (the Post, Sept. 27). It's obvious the writer and most people who read The Jakarta Post do not ride on two wheels to go anywhere. It's hard to imagine being on the bike during the scorching heat and rain and having to drive for hours to the office and home to see loved ones, not to mention ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'