Letter: Respect among road users
The Jakarta Post
I am very disappointed with the article "Four wheels good, two wheels bad with Jakarta road rage?" (the Post, Sept. 27). It's obvious the writer and most people who read The Jakarta Post do not ride on two wheels to go anywhere. It's hard to imagine being on the bike during the scorching heat and rain and having to drive for hours to the office and home to see loved ones, not to mention ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links