Letter: Respect among road users
The Jakarta Post
I am very disappointed with the article "Four wheels good, two wheels bad with Jakarta road rage?" (the Post, Sept. 27). It's obvious the writer and most people who read The Jakarta Post do not ride on two wheels to go anywhere. It's hard to imagine being on the bike during the scorching heat and rain and having to drive for hours to the office and home to see loved ones, not to mention ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result