Letter: Respect among road users
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM I am very disappointed with the article "Four wheels good, two wheels bad with Jakarta road rage?" (the Post, Sept. 27). It's obvious the writer and most people who read The Jakarta Post do not ride on two wheels to go anywhere. It's hard to imagine being on the bike during the scorching heat and rain and having to drive for hours to the office and home to see loved ones, not to mention ...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president