Issues: `Why RI emerged as the hero of the G20'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM It appears that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono understands what is the real crisis facing our planet. With the continuing popular obsession with global economic woes, most of the leaders attending last week's G20 summit in Pittsburgh came prepared with more of the same, worn-out rhetoric about the need to fortify the world's financial systems. Buoyed up from his recent election victory, ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'