Issues: `Why RI emerged as the hero of the G20'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM It appears that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono understands what is the real crisis facing our planet. With the continuing popular obsession with global economic woes, most of the leaders attending last week's G20 summit in Pittsburgh came prepared with more of the same, worn-out rhetoric about the need to fortify the world's financial systems. Buoyed up from his recent election victory, ...
- Obama’s Bali trip includes museum visit, rice terraces, rafting adventure
- 7-Eleven loses steam due to alcohol ban, tight margin: Business group
- Jokowi enjoys 'mudik' to Surakarta for Idul Fitri
- Medan attack perpetrators want to steal weapons for next terrorist operations: Police
- Men mugged with lighter in Bekasi
- As maids enjoy 'mudik,' Greater Jakarta families stay at hotels
- N. Jakarta officials improve data to pave way for Anies's OK-OCE program
- Pakistan marks grim Eid after oil tanker inferno kills 153
- Do not return on weekend, toll road operator tells Jakartans
- Medan Police attackers linked to IS: Police